Shipping, Handling and Modification Fees
Shipping & Handling within Continental US is typically included in our prices.
There will be additional shipping costs for international, express, or overnight shipments. Contact us before you place your order for any additional information.
No sales tax on online orders shipped within the United States excluding the state of Alabama.
We offer 30 day returns on normal stocking merchandise.The merchandise must be in new and unworn condition to be eligible for a refund. There are no refunds on custom or special order products. Any modifications will be subtracted from the refunded amount (refer to restocking fees)
As a courtesy to our customers and in an effort to offer superior service quality & value. We do not charge for minor modifications and services at the time of purchase such as:
First time ring sizing
Labor to set special requested stones
Shipping & Handling fees
Any modifications or services will be subtracted from the refund.
Returning Your Product
To return your purchase ship it to the following address. Please include a receipt of purchase and your contact information. Once we receive your item we will contact you and issue a refund (excluding any shipping, handling, & modification fees).
Brock & Co.
8760 Madison Blvd Suite S
Madison, AL 35758
Merchandise in stock will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
Given the great breadth and depth of the designers and styles we showcase, it's impossible to have everything in stock at all times. It takes between one to eight weeks to get an item back into our store if it is not currently in stock. We will do everything in our power to work with you so that you will get what you need in a timely manner and in the beautiful state that you desire.
Here at Brock's Jewelers, we concentrate on Quality, beauty, and value, not mass production so quality is worth the wait.
Here at Brock's Jewelers we are a full service High Quality Jewelry store. We pride ourselves on offering the absolute best quality and value obtainable in the Jewelry industry.
We offer a warranty on our Jewelry that covers anything against manufacturer defects at no additional cost to our customers. If it is bought from us we will make it right unless it is clearly an issue with normal wear and tear, abuse, loss or theft.
For any issues outside of manufacturer defect, such as loss, theft, maintenance or abuse due to normal wear and tear. We highly recommend Jewelers Mutual insurance for your Jewelry insurance needs.
Sherman Brock began Brock's Jewelers in 1980 with some very basic principles.
1. Give the best service available.
2. Give the highest quality jewelry for the absolute best possible price.
3. Give a value that is matched by no one.
Mr. Brock has built Brock's Jewelers one customer at a time. Over the years, the business established a reputation of quality and integrity that remains unsurpassed. Brock's jewelers is highly rated on the Jewelers Board of Trade and Dunn & Bradstreet.
Since 1980, Brock's Jewelers has joined forces with some of the most esteemed affiliations in the jewelry industry. Mr. Brock is a member of the Jewelers of America and the Alabama Jewelers Association. In addition, he is a local member of the Huntsville/Madison County and Madison Chamber of Commerce. Brock's Jewelers is a reputable member of the North Alabama Better Business Bureau.
Why are our prices so much more reasonable than our competition and how are we able to offer such better quality?
There are three reasons why we are able to offer such a good value.
- Overhead: Our retail location is out of the high rent district such as the malls, we do not have to pay for a large free standing store. Who wants to pay 1.5 to 4 times the price for a lower quality piece of jewelry just because the outside of their building looks fancy.
- How We Buy: We buy our jewelry directly from legitimate manufacturers cutting out the wholesaler using many of our own designs and we are also Direct Diamond and Gemstone importers (this is not just a sales pitch). Most important we actually own our inventory unlike most of the big box stores, so called wholesale stores and chain stores. When you actually pay your vendors and pay them up front it gives you tremendous bargaining power.
- Honest Educated Pricing Structure: Unlike most jewelry companies we do not mark up our jewelry with a high markup just so we can haggle with our customers on the price or make them think they are buying the merchandise at 50%-70%-80% off, we price all of our merchandise to compete with all of our competitors deep discounted sale prices to start with, so that our customers can get the best value whenever they are ready to make that important purchase. We give our customers the credit of having enough sense to pay attention to what they are actually paying for and not how big the % off sticker says or how much someone haggled off of the price to sell it to them.
Before you make your next jewelry purchase, you owe it to yourself to experience the difference of Brock's Jewelers. The friendly staff will show their sincere commitment to you in selecting that perfect gift. At Brock's Jewelers you will find some of the finest quality jewelry obtainable at the very best price. Whatever the need, your friends at Brock's can help.
A Special Invitation
Locating a good jeweler in a new town can be tough. Where can you find Qualified Professionals who truly want to help you with your needs? This web site has been put together to introduce you to Madison's Jeweler and maybe someday America’s jeweler. Brock's Jewelers upholds Professionalism and Integrity with Southern Hospitality. At Brock's, you can always expect quality jewelry and watches at the best price, backed by a full warranty and the best service anywhere. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Listed with the Jewelers Board of Trade
- Listed with the Dunn & Bradstreet
- Jewelers of America, Inc. Alabama Jewelers
- Association Member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau of North Alabama
- National Federation of Independent Businesses for 9 years Madison Business Association (Madison, Alabama)